Friday, June 10, 2011

Annual Conference

I have not written much from Conference. My down time has been reading a great book on reviving the Wesleyan Class Meetings, visiting w mother in law who is in Cincy for a few days and.... Not feeling well. I think the ride caught up with me. Can't get enough water. Lay down for a 20 min power nap and was down for three hours.

It has been a great conference. So good to see friends, make new acquaintances.

People, you need to know how faithful so many pastors are, how much good the church has done across the state.

Warren Lathem speaking on Venezuela. It is a powerful poignant story. The church is growing because the pastors are sold out to evangelism, preaching, church planting, and serving the poor!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment