Saturday, October 22, 2011

We Have Work To Do

Still don't think it's serious?

Still don't think the Gospel is precious and time is short?

I was walking back from the store, cherry pepsi in hand. Walked a back way, a kind of skid row by the hospital where some shotgun houses are. in front of some kind of apartment there was an old upholstered chair sitting in the weather. On the arm rest was an old phone receiver positioned perfectly on a piece of paper. And here is the piece of paper, and what it says:





















If you can't read it, it says, "The first person who tells me 'there is a God,' may go to Hell forever. I don't know, but they don't either."

No one home, but I will find him. Times are strange, Morehead Methodists. Are you ok paying me to hunt these people down? I usually don't do much hunting-- they find me, or letters like this crop up in my life more than I can explain.

I won't be able to sleep tonight. I hope you won't either. Get down on your knees and pray. Lord, break our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment